Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
House for Sale in Grange
Much loved family home in a great pocket of Grange!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Auction On Site: Saturday the 22nd of May @ 11:30AM
Positioned just behind the Grange creek off of Jetty Street and with Grange primary just a short walk away this could be your new family home! Welcome to 6 Tandanya Avenue, Grange. Immaculately presented and maintained, this one owner home has been beautifully kept and is ready for the next lucky owner to take the keys and take over.
Located on a quiet street which gets very little traffic and with a reserve just up the street, this family friendly location will be perfect for a range of different buyers. A home that offers endless potential and one that has obviously been much loved!
What we love about the home :
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Large lounge with loads of natural light and fireplace
- Separate formal dining space as well as meals area
- Very spacious family room with bar and rear access to the backyard with a great view of the outdoor water feature
- Well maintained retro 60s bathroom
- Updated kitchen with a beautiful view of the backyard
- Laundry with second shower
- Outdoor pergola
- Lots of shedding and extra storage
- Solar electrical system
- A great sized backyard with plenty of room to extend or the addition of a pool
- Immaculate front garden which gives the very best first impression
A great family home that offers something to all buyers: a move in ready family home, suitable for a large extension and room for a pool, and a great sized block for anyone looking to knockdown and re develop the block.
A location that really speaks for itself! Only 1km from Grange beach, only 200m from Grange primary (close enough for your kids to walk to school), a small park/reserve only 50m up the road on your street, close walking distance to plenty of cafes and everything you love about living close to the beach. Only a short drive to Henley Square, West Lakes shopping centre, Grange Golf Club and other schooling options.
A property that is a pleasure to represent and one we know that you will love!
For further questions please contact Nick Beneke on 0426 768 051
697m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space