House for Sale in Grange
2 brand new, luxury homes in booming Grange!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
What is better than 1 brand new, luxury family home in Grange? 2 of them! Welcome to 16 & 16A Yorkshire Street, Grange.
Positioned on a wide and quiet street these brand new family homes are a must see this weekend. Offering 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas, double garages and fully fitted alfresco, these homes truly cater to families of all sizes.
These properties are sure to attract interest from a range of different buyers due to their flexible floorplans, convenient location and high finishes throughout!
It's all in the finer details with both of these homes. Tinted windows in the master bedroom and timber feature walls, Alucobond feature cladding on the facade, red cedar solid core front door, linear slot ducted vents throughout, feature cladding in the alfresco ceiling, 60mm benchtops in the kitchens, butlers pantry with dishwasher and beautifully tiled throughout the entirety of these properties.
The flexible floorplan allows for a range of buyers to enjoy and make the most of these homes. 2 bedrooms with walk in wardrobes and ensuites, one upstairs and one downstairs. Perfect for anyway who has family/friends staying with them regularly. For anyone who is now working from home and not needing to utilise all 4 bedrooms, you could easily convert one of them to a home office/study. The perfect home to host family dinners, birthdays and celebrations with large undercover alfresco and large open plan kitchen/living.
What we love about these homes:
- 4 large bedrooms all with walk in wardrobes and bedrooms 1 & 2 with ensuites
- 3.5 bathrooms with high class fittings
- Large, beautifully appointed kitchen with butlers pantry, high quality appliances and loads of bench space
- Double garage with roller door access from the rear
- Spacious upstairs and downstairs living areas
- Fully fitted alfresco area with ceiling fans, BBQ, large rangehood, sink and bar fridge cavity
- Security alarm and camera system
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Large laundry with plenty of cupboard space and access to service yard
- Double sliding glass doors, perfect when entertaining large groups
- Each home is fully detached and positioned on a 350sqm approx. block
2 special homes in an area that needs very little introduction. Just a short walk to Grange beach and Grange Primary School, with heaps of parks and reserves for the kids to play. Spoilt for choice when it comes to local cafes, close to local shops, public transport and just a short drive to Henley Square, West Lakes Shopping Centre, Grange Golf Club and other private/public schooling options.
Get in fast as these properties are sure to be popular!
For further information and upcoming viewing times please contact Nick Beneke on 0426 768 051.
350m² / 0.09 acres
2 garage spaces